Sep 29, 2013

Why I dislike John Cena...

I think that I should point out that I'm talking about the Wrestler, not the man. I do respect him for the charity work he's done with groups like Make-a-Wish Foundation. My dislike of John Cena involves his role on the WWE: "being a Hulk Hogan ersatz". Which can sum up most of why I dislike him. Not to mention that he's basically the embodiment of all that is wrong in the WWE Right now: The PG-Era...


At least THIS Cena didn't suck as much as CURRENT CENA:


The "Vanilla Ice" Cena, Doctor in Thuganomics was a bit of a lame character, but was somewhat entertaining. If I recall correctly, he started as a heel...


He somehow ended up as a face and it snowballed all the way to "Hulk Hogan II"-ville

This video shows the beginning of the end for the WWE... Cena's Face turn was the second worst thing to ever happen... Not turning him back to a heel is THE worst thing that ever happened to the WWE. Cena works better as a heel. Yes, he is still unlikable, but You're supposed to like the Face and hate the Heel... except on current WWE where the Heels are more likable than the Faces... Having Cena turn heel would be a refreshing thing to the WWE. Even the Original John Cena turned Heel...


I wish we could just put Cena and Hogan in the ring and let them duke it out...



It would be like a mirror match... Cause let's face it, they're VERY alike...








and they can be pretty boring on the ring...

If I wanted to see Hulk Hogan, I'd watch TNA... Heel Cena is way better than Face Cena... Of course that with his current popularity and success, a heel Turn would change the character a lot... Then again, the WWE would need to take a heel Turn and return to a near "attitude era" state

No comments:

Post a Comment