Sep 1, 2013

Metal Gear... MOVIE!?

Yes Snake, your exploits will reach the Silver Screen now.

-Silver Screen?

This is why I hate having conversations with you.

-You hate having Conversations with me!?

Yes, Snake. Your repeating my last sentence when I'm talking to you infuriates me.

-My rep-

Don't even say it!! Well, as I was saying Avi Arad seems to be intent on Adapting the Shadow Moses Incident into a movie.

-The Shadow Moses Incident?

Damn you Snake! Stop asking my last phrase!! Yes, Shadow Moses Incident... In all fairness, it's not because of you. It's mostly because Liquid is such a fantastic villain.

-LIQUID!!

Huh? You did not ask about Liquid Snake? That's weird...

Well, I know about Liquid and how the fangirls wished they could be with him and how the fanboys wish they could BE HIM!! Also, I suppose there's some Cain and Abel BS that inspired Arad...

Wait... How did you!?

It's simple. Have you heard all the Liquid Speeches? I had to SIT THROUGH THEM. Well, I was strapped to the torture rack and I couldn't move. I had to pretend I was still unconscious to see if he would shut up! 

Wow! I did not know that...

-See? I'm deep! Like the Ocean. Not like Prissy Ninja Final Fantasy Reject...

You mean Raiden?

-Who else? Otacon? Seriously, I'm going to start wearing a lab coat and some glasses to see if I can get as much tail as that geek!

I thought you were friends...

-Well, you thought wrong! we're BEST FRIENDS!!!

You don't have that many friends...

-I have the box... She always comforts me... Speaking of which, THERE BETTER BE A CARDBOARD BOX SCENE IN THAT MOVIE!!! Otherwise I'm going to CQC Arad's ass!!

Although I'm not into CQC-ing people, I agree that the Cardboard Box needs to be in it.

-Though I hope the Bosses don't talk crap after they get killed. Oh yeah and cut down on the codec calls!!

Uh, Isn't this a Codec Call?

-Yeah, but for the movie, that would be boring... Also, no Uwe Boll or Michael Bay... I don't want the movie to suck or Metal Gear Growing a nutsac...

I can agree to that?

Also, Bella Thorne for Meryl...

Uh, Snake... Isn't she a bit too young for Meryl?

By the time this movie actually starts she'll be old enough... I really love her in the Danimals ads...

Snake, I know you like them young, but you're entering creepy Old Snake territory...

-Can we scratch that part out of the conversation? Maybe Brenda Song as Mei Ling... Mmmmmm!

Wait, are you watching Disney Channel Right Now?

-Why do you ask?

No reason...

-Now who could Play Doctor Naomi... DAMN! Jennifer Hale is too old!

Yeah, she could have been a perfect Naomi... She already sounds the part...

-Yeah... I love it when she says "Anti-Freezing Peptide"... I need a smoke now...

Snake, don't you know Cigarettes are bad for you?

-Yeah, yeah, I've heard it a million times and I hope this makes it to the movie.

Paul Eiding should Totally be the Colonel!!

-Agreed... But who could play me? I think David Hayter would totally rock me!

Nah, Hideo would probably request Keifer Sutherland...

-Nope! Only David Hayter can play me!! Then he'd also have to play Liquid... I wonder if he can do a British accent...

How about this: David Hayter plays both Snakes, but Cam Clarke records Liquid's voice...

-Cam Clarke? Is he related to Emilia Clarke? She could Totally do Naomi!!

Hmmm... I don't think so, but that gave me a crazy idea... Jennifer Lawrence as Meryl!

-I could dig it... Now who could play Otacon?

Tough one, Snake... I think that Sam Elliott could play Ocelot...

-Holy crap! He would do that part justice. I want to Say The Rock as Raven, but the rock is too big of a name for that role...

Still thinking on an Otacon, but Doug Jones as Mantis could work...

-Is that the Abe Sapien from Hellboy?

Yes...

-You have thought a lot about this, haven't you?

Maybe... Otacon, Sniper Wolf, Raven, and Snake seem to be the tougher roles to fill. The sequel is easy... I have the perfect Raiden and Rose...

-Who?

Raiden and Rose... The people who... Oh! Who I'd cast as them!

-And he's the one calling me an idiot!

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!!

-You know I hate you... SO MUCH!!  You're going to make me see a Bieber movie.

By the Way Snake, what'cha doing right now?

-Uh, a Mission?



Catch you later Snake!





No comments:

Post a Comment