Aug 21, 2013

Wiseau for Morbius!!

Yes, you heard me... As much as I hate the Spider-Douche movies, and hate what they could do to Morbius, I've found the man PERFECT to Play Michael Morbius, AKA Morbius: The Living Vampire!

He's the one and only Tommy Wiseau!



I'm serious, you can stop laughing now. Tommy Wiseau is PERFECT for the role of Morbius!

Weird Somewheuropean accent... Check!
Not that pleasing to the eyes compared to Andrew Garfield... Check!
This is what I got when googling bloody Wiseau
Looks like Morbius, even when not showered in blood... Check!

His acting might be a little bit... peculiar, but as Morbius it could work as some sort of Criticism to the vampire movies genre...



and you KNOW you want  to hear Tommy Wiseau saying that line!! Also, I just realized that this is my #666th Rant... It's a coincidence that I ended up ranting about Tommy Wiseau on this one... BTW I WILL be reviewing a Wiseau Movie... Soon!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete