Jul 29, 2013

The Rock is doing a Rockblock on MOTU

Jon Chu, Bieberriffic director and Retaliator may have some VERY BAD NEWS ABOUT MY BELOVED MOVIE... Of course I'm talking He-Man...

 "I love Masters of the Universe, but I didn't know necessarily how to make it into a movie until I read the script and thought, 'Oh my gosh, I totally see it. I get how this is going to shake it up, I get how this is different from any other thing,' and it got me really, really excited. 
 This Scares me... Shake it up, different from any other thing? Last time I heard those words Peter Parker became Ironman's bitc sidekick, unmasked in public and ended up trading Mary Jane Watson to the Devil...

Then there's also this:

We're still working on that one and Joe has momentum right now. The audience has been great and they want another one, so we're rushing to get that done and Dwayne [Johnson] has a certain time period so it may end up that Joe goes first in all those things and I don't know if Masters of the Universe will wait for me or where that's going to end up.
The focus is on G.I. Joe 3: Just Bring it! Cause Mattel, as always dragged their feet too much with He-Man and their main focus now is the 201X Reboot of Big Jim Jr. (aka Max Steel)
Right now this Rockblocking could be a good thing instead of a bad one. The Director is in a GI Joe
frame of mind... which would be detrimental for a MOTU Movie. As long as they have gotten rid of the awful Bat Simba Begins script from that hack Justin Marks


But at the same time once the Belieber Director steps down we could get other crappy directors stepping in...





Pick your poison... although Max Steel could benefit from The Bay Treatment... He-Man, that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment