Jul 18, 2013

Matty Collector SDCC Reveals are coming!

Tomorrow is our big Day!! Mattel is havnig tomorrow their SDCC Panel... We've heard the rumors...

 Mattel already deleted it.

there's even an auction on ebay for him!

The King of T.U.R.D.s IS NOT a rumor... or at least he'll stay on the Filmation sub... Rumors claim that he's part of Club Eternia 2013...

They couldn't do New Adventures He-Man... They had to use Neitlichverse He-Scar-Face

We'll know who won this battle...

There will be some DC and Ghostbusters stuff too!

but what I'm waiting for is:
the Q4 $50 Item for 2013
the second October Figure
the December Figure
Knowing the rest of Club Filmation
The 2014 January to March
2 of the Quarterlies for 2014
the 2014 Sub exclusive
and last but not least the Travelling Con Exclusive...

I think I am forgetting something Green about Castle Grayskull sized... Seriously, I wish I could have gone to SDCC and see it in person, but that ain't happening... Stay tuned for my rant tomorrow after the reveals! Sadly, Grayskull won't be the final product. Before you grab your pitchforks, let's wait until Mattel shows the darn thing...


While this entry and the following one are Mattel heavy, I will have an entry on quadruped creatures from Rhode Island soon!

You know what the worst part is:
Nepthu looks kinda Nice... Even though he IS Nepthu. Surprised that Mattel allowed the Horsemen to sculpt a new Zoar... I like the new Biceps... If he comes in the main sub, I fear my review of him...


And Here's The Toy guru doing the "I dream of Nepthu" dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment