May 25, 2013

We Totally need a new Silverhawks Toyline/Cartoon.

Think About it... Silverhawks toys with today's Articulation and sculpting... (and hopefully no Vac Metal)


Like I said, Picture these with Modern articulation and Sculpt. I'm thinking along the lines of the Adult Collector here:
-Interchangeable Faceplates: Normal Face or Flight Mask... (Except on Bluegrass...)
-For the Wings they'd clip on at the wrist, attach to the Tricep via a peg (When not using the wings the peg is covered with a plate molded to look like the normal tricep. It would attach to the side of the Torso and the thigh using the Peg holes hidden by plates on the thigh and side of the torso as well as the tricep.)
I'm using a MOTUC body as a reference to the idea.

Yes, I know that Limits the Articulation when using the wings, but permanently attached collapsible wings could ruin the poseability of the figure...
Don't get me started on Cloth... Just look at Used Silverhawks toys to see what I mean.
I did NOT Forget the Lasers... the shoulder should have a little hole so the blasts can be plugged in.
Last but not least Interchangeable hands: 3 pairs: 2 closed fist hands (When firing lasers or something) 2 flat open hands (Judo chop hands for the Fliying pose) 2 Open hands for the lowering of their facemask pose. (or for Steelheart to put on her hips.)

Bluegrass is a different thing.
-No wings so no plate issues, or lasers. Just his hat, Bandanna and Hot Licks... with a plug in Musical Blast... I'd toss in a Tally Hawk at Rest as an Extra for getting Blue Grass.

The Mob would be a whole different beast to tackle... 2 Mon*Starr cause one for the furry weaker form and the second one would be the "Ever Living" version of him...


I'd also like to see a new cartoon of Silverhawks... but not on Cartoon Network... I wonder what would they do to Stargeezer... I mean Stargazer!

No comments:

Post a Comment