Apr 20, 2013

It Came from the Kids Meal! My Little Burgers Fries are Magic

Hmmmmm! What could I be talking about here?

Burger King Kid's Meal PONIES!! BK has/had 3 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Ponies in their Kid's Meal... and 3 Tonka trucks, but let's face it: If it ain't Metal, it Ain't a True Tonka... also, Brony wants Pony!!
The third BK Pony is Twilight Sparkle, which I don't have.
Playful Scale Twilight is there as a size reference
The Three Ponies are: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle (pre-Alicorn) Sadly, I don't have Twi.
I will not review them as normal toys since they're virtually statues. (Fluttershy has 1 unintended POA on her tail) Unlike the McD Ponies, these have ZERO Rooted hair. The best part is that they fit the Playful Pony Scale, something that the McD Ponies did not do. Part of me wishes that they had done the Mane 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment