Jan 29, 2013

The Topangaborn has been chosen...

Holy crap! Today's been a day filled with tons of news! Now we have a face attached to the Topangaborn!

The child of Cory and Topanga

Now we have the Girl, all that the Production Crew needs to do is build the world for her to meet...
Hopefully they will NOT use the DC Comedy mold, cause we've talked about that already
I DO see some resemblance to her TV Parents and have a little bit of faith knowing that the Original show's creator is working on GMW... The same one that brought us THIS!


So, yeah, SOME of my fears have been eliminated... still, the interference from the Rodent Mafia scares me...

In any case, I'll be keeping my eye on this cause I love Boy Meets World and I wonder how good is the sequel going to be... and maybe this could spawn a new sequel for the kids form Indiana that Magically ended up in California...

No comments:

Post a Comment