Jan 27, 2013

Miley REALLY craves attention...

So, she killed Hannah Montana, made a few things that barely anyone cared about (LOL... No I'm not laughing out loud... I'm talking about her Movie called LOL) She's also engaged to Thor's little brother... Hunger Games dude... Not Josh Hutcherson, the other dude... the one from The Last Song... the Hemsworth kid that no one (except Miley) cares about... So since no one has cared for Miley ever since she got the Beavis...

shut up butt-munch!

So, the former Wig-wearing Disney Princess who wants to distance herself from Hannah Montana, yet dyes her hair blonde like Hannah's did some pics for the Magazine that thinks that Men are the scum of the Earth and are lying 99.9999% of the time... She's not wearing a shirt or a bra on this cover of Cosmo...

I feel pretty bad for Billy Ray... To see his little girl doing a fool of herself...again! The day she does a Playboy spread will be the day when she Truly breaks her daddy's Achy Breaky Heart... (Hey! It's been a LONG time since I've done a rant on the Cyrus Clan... and Achy Breaky Heart is the only song that would apply here... if you have a way to make I want My Mullet back fit here, please tell me how! )

I know that Miley doesn't give a damn about what people say about her, but she shouldn't have to rely on shock value to get attention. She's got talent and it's a shame that she's relying on flash over substance to get attention. No, I'm not saying that she should be a Disney Princess, but right now these attempts to get attention seem more like the desperate attempts from a has-been that is trying to stay relevant. The moment she grabs the wig and tries to make a Hannah Comeback, that's when we'll know she's desperate...


Hey! at least I'm not ending it with THAT song... The one I can "sing" at karaoke bars with my eyes closed... The one I do even better while wearing the Hannah Montana wig... Aw screw it, you knew I was going to anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment