Dec 2, 2012

It Came from the Toy Chest: My Tree is even bigger

If you're a follower of this blog, you'd probably guess what I mean by that...

If not, then look at the video...
So, by Bigger Tree I must mean a BIGGER FLUTTERSHY!

Yes, I have a Fashion Style Fluttershy... which is similar to normal Fluttershy, only bigger!

So, let's move on to the ratings part... wait a second!? Where are all the pics and funny comments and all that?

I tried a video review... for a change. So there you have a quickie of what she's got.

Now if you are too lazy or just want the ratings:
Here they are:
2.67 normal curve 3.67 using the Pony curve. Obviously having 1 POA hurt her. Not being as Accurate to the toon did hurt her a little and the worst offender was her inaccurate Angel. (which is most likely a repaint of her small scale animal friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment