Nov 21, 2012

Odds and ends Pre Turkey Day 2012

We're one month until the End of the World and all that, so we're having a Pre-Thanksgiving odds and ends here at the House of rants... (mostly cause I've not done too many rants that do not involve toys.) So, let's start with Katniss Everdeen rear-ending a car cause of Honey Boo Boo. I mean really, she thought she saw Honey Boo Boo and rear-ended another car?

All my knowledge of Honey Boo Boo comes from this picture and from what little I've glimpsed when skipping TLC when channel surfing.
I dunno which is worse, Crashing a car, or Crashing a Car cause of Reality TV... I think that playing Katniss would've, I dunno, make here DETEST Reality TV? But what do I know, Actors are a cowardly and superstitious lot...

Speaking of TLC and the lame crap they have now... Hmmm TLC = This Lame Crap! I KNEW it!
I miss the time when that Network was The Learning Channel... and you learned stuff. Now we have crap like Krang and Android Body, the whole Jon and Kate plus 8 crud, or Toddlers and Tiaras, which was K&AB's origin, or the worst of them all I didn't know I was Pregnant (now off the air according to the Internet.) I mean How in the heck can't a woman NOT KNOW she's pregnant... From educational to Trash...
Here's a video from the OTHER TLC... I remember back in the 90s when they showed up and My good friend Gerry was trying to get me into them he was all like:
"Nefty, dude, you got to check out TLC!"
my honest reply was:
"The Learning Channel?"
-"No you asswipe, this group called TLC!"

Then I heard Waterfalls and that's the only thing I remember about the other TLC...

Evil Lyn, is that you? Oh, it's just ANOTHER lady who was arrested for boning a Skeletor Skeleton.
In that case it would be Evil Lyn boning Scareglow, but still... it's kinda creepy boning a Skeleton... Insert Mandatory Marc Anthony joke here...

I dunno if this guys is stupid or has adamantium testes. Going to an airport while wearing a watch that looks like a bomb detonator. He should have gone with the TNT vest to make things more entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment