Oct 10, 2012

I must make a statement regarding a past article.

Apparently, I must retract a previous statement... remember my past Action Figure Woes?
I mentioned that Escalations would contact me, and they did!
What they told me was that whatever the first CS representative said was wrong information. They STILL SHIP TO PUERTO RICO!! My order had an issue, it was labeled as an order from the US Pacific Islands and not normal US... According to the CS Representative from Escalations, the issue was that it was labeled as an order from the US Pacific Islands. Now that the address issue has been cleared up I should be able to order stuff from Matty as normal.

Hopefully this is true and I can be able to order from Matty and can keep reviewing these amazing toys! We shall find out this Monday with the Frosta Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment