Jun 7, 2012

The Odinson will gain a new Sister in Law

Looks like Miley has FINALLY found a way to kill Hannah by getting engaged to the Not-Thor Hemsworth boy...



Yes, that was my reaction as well... but mostly cause this will KILL Hannah Montana Forever...
Also, I was hoping for a more dramatic reaction from Billy Ray... Maybe an Achy Breaky Heart reference, but I'm kinda glad he is happy for her...

I dunno about this. I still feel like she's using the engagement to rid herself of Hannah... It won't work, just ask Mark Paul Gosselaar or Soleil Moon Frye... They are still haunted by Zack Morris and Punky Brewster respectively... I see Hannah making a comeback on 2020... if the world doesn't end on December 21st that is... So looks like Miley might give me some material to rant about in the next months...

No comments:

Post a Comment