Jun 29, 2012

Move over Hannah, here comes the Original Secret Pop Star...

Jem!! Jem is excitement! Ooh Jem!

well, Jem is coming back and taking her place as the Original Secret Pop Star...
This is the New Jem... She's Truly outrageous!

Holy crap!! She looks far more articulated than most standard dolls... Sadly this Jem is a San Diego Comic Con exclusive... so, Hasbro + SDCC exclusive = Total Carnage... I hope she sells well enough for a Retail Jem line to show up... I still need to get a Jem that I owe my cousin for breaking hers as a child...

I dunno, The "Big hair" is the only thing that screams JEM on this doll... I honestly expected an update to her Iconic pink dress... This looks a bit generic to the point that it is OUTRAGEOUS!!
Still, Jem is making a comeback...

No comments:

Post a Comment