Jun 26, 2012

It Came From the Toy Chest: Mysterious Equestrians

I finally saw them! The Blind Bag Ponies...

The small sized, unarticulated ponies in their mystery bags!! You buy them and...
The bag is not actually blind... neither are the ponies...

I... I forgot what I was talking about! Blind bag ponies! OK here's the thing... an unarticulated Pony figurine (with Sculpted hair) comes inside the baggie... Not just the Mane 6, but there are other ponies too... (most of them I have no clue to their identities...) Like Big Macintosh!

Sadly I have no Big Macintosh...

But I have Applejack! and Rarity! and Rainbow Dash!! I also got some "clones" (Generic ponies that are simple repaints of the Mane 6... Fluttershy is a "clone"...)

I cannot rate them like the normal toys since these are figurines.
They DO look like 3D models of the cartoon... with accurate hairstyles and everything... (Sadly, no hat for AJ and Fluttershy sports Rainbow Dash's hairstyle)
Being so small the chances of a little bit of sloppy paints are there. The cutie marks and eyes are most likely tampographed and the only painted area is on their hair... where sloppy paintjobs can happen.

They're a nice buy... They're smaller than the normal ponies, so they're perfect for all you closet bronies out there...
Or they can be used on other toyline displays if you want to have a character being a Brony...
Cause they have the size of a stuffed toy for an action figure, while the normal ponies look too large and a bit awkward with their rooted hair!
Still no Pinkie Pie and no Twilight Sparkle... but I have a Twi-Clone!! GRRRR!!













No comments:

Post a Comment