Feb 13, 2012

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!

V-Day is coming... Or as ponyfolk would say: Hearts and hooves day is coming...


So I got me some V-Day cards... This is what I found...

Well you already know that I LOVE My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...


Well with that out of the way, let's check out the cards... Which they appear on the back of the box...


Notice something? The lack of somepony?

Why is there no Rarity? Heck! Even Celestia got a card made in her place... WTH!?
But fear not! The Hub Website has saved the day with their MLP Valentine's day Card creator!
Problem Resolved!

Now I have a Valentine's Day card that would make Spike feel envious... But that's not the point. The point is HOW THE HECK do they LEAVE OUT A MANE Character like Rarity... She might be my least favorite pony, but Come On! Valentine's day is more suited to her than say Applejack or Rainbow Dash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment