Dec 3, 2011

12 Christmas Movies and/or Specials. Let's see...

Which movies I'd love to watch on Christmas... Since it's December and pretty much everyone is with a little Christmas Spirit inside...

Let's Start with #12:

Jingle All the Way... It's Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Sinbad in a Holiday rush that many of you had gone through... Last Minute Christmas Shopping Spree... It's like a shark frenzy... and while the movie is kinda crappy it does have its moments...

#11:

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas...
As you can see I'm talking about the Animated special and not the Jim Carrey Movie. My eart grows 3 sizes every time I see this special!

#10:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: I bet that all the emo kids at Hot Topic have stopped cutting themselves long enough to pay attention... Yes, I like the movie, yes I still hate the TNBC fandom... I knew I should have gone with Batman Returns instead, even if it's almost cheating...

#9:

Gremlins!
What, it's setting IS on Christmas... OK I guess Phoebe Cates knows how to ruin a good Holiday...

#8:

The Santa Clause:
Tim Allen Kills Santa, now he IS Santa. Since I've been Santa Claus before, I can relate to the movie... and I don't LIKE Tim Allen...

#7:

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer: The Rankin/Bass Special.
Of all the Rankin/Bass Specials, Rudolph's is the one I remember the most... I'm not a fan of Frosty the Snowman.

#6:

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York...
Or the Talkboy commercial movie...

#5:

Surviving Christmas...
I know it's not a well received movie and Most of the time I want to punch Ben Affleck in the face, but it kinda brings me a warm fuzzy feeling inside...

#4:

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus:
I should hate this movie... It's Basically Zack and Cody (playing the same character) having a war against Santa... Like a crappy Home Alone knock-off... I think it's that it's so crappy that it's good the reason why I kinda like this movie.

#3:

The He-Man, She-Ra Christmas Special... I know that you're not surprised to see this, since most of my rants involve Masters of the Universe somehow... Full of filmationy He-Man and She-Ra goodness, with a touch of Christmas!

#2:

Home Alone... No, it's not cheating... this one is in Chicago while the Last one was in New York... There are only 2 Real Home Alone movies... nothing more... Trust me on that...

#1:

Yippie Kay-yay Mother****er! Die Hard IS my Number One Christmas movie!! Action adventure and tons of Alan Rickman with his Snapey voice long before being Snape! Some people would say, hey! that's cheating! I say... I don't care... Watching Die Hard right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment