Nov 24, 2011

Odds and ends: Waiting for Matty's Black Friday Sale

I'm gonna go for Scareglow this Black Friday on Matty... Sadly I have to wait until 4:00, not Noon (or 13:00 for me) but at Midnight Pacific Time... which Translates to 4 AM...In the case of New Yorkers: Big Apple 3 AM...

and this is the music they'll use...



The Hamburglar was retired from the McD Line-up, but there's a NEW Hamburglar in Iowa!
Sadly he surrender himself to the Authorities... I wonder if Officer Big Mac was the one Arresting him...
The guy broke into a McD to make himself a hamburger... Dude! Everyone KNOWS McNuggets are all the rage

You knew this was coming...

Megyn Kelly... is basically clueless. It's a chemical weapon. While it has a similar chemical as one found in some food products, it is NOT a food product... but I'm not going to talk about that...

Now that's an EPIC Burn!! Especially if it comes from Martha Freaking Stewart!


That's all for Today... Roughly 4 hours left until more WSOD for me! Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment