Jul 17, 2011

GRRR! I hate that Dr. Manhattan rip-off!!

Street Fighter IV is a really cool game! A combination of great graphics, awesome voice acting and BGM, awesome gameplay, but it only has ONE HUGE flaw: The Final Boss, Seth!

Doctor Manhattan with a Yin-Yang belly makes me so angry! HE IS the most unoriginal character ever...
-He reeks of Urien/Gill of SF III


-Aside from his Super moves and Ultra move, he rips off other characters' moves...
-Is awfully cheap... almost SNK Boss cheap! On Round one 8 out of 10 times he lets you win, making you feel over confident. On Round 2 he spams his teleport and if you're in the air you'll get Shoryuken'd. If you're far away he'll draw you towards him with a sucking move... if he doesn't teleport close enough to get you in his Spinning Piledriver. GRRRRRR!!! So far I've only beat the game with Ryu... (after 52 losses against Seth... Still can't believe how I won...)
I know that battling the Final Boss should require some skill, but the Boss should be BEATABLE without having to make me curse more than a Sailor...

No comments:

Post a Comment