May 7, 2011

Odd and ends May 7th 2011

Aw, Hell NO! Keanu Reeves!? Fricking Neo as Kaneda!? As I said before, Aw Hell NO!!

I don't want to hear Keanu scream "TETSUOOOOOOO!!" with his Keanu voice...
NO!!
Hell Mr. Sulu would agree with me! OK it's more like I agree with MR. Sulu...
Oh my! indeed...

Brendan Fraser is going to be William Tell. It's gonna be 3D and a Family Adventure film...
Nope! No reason to be worried at all... They're trying to get Ana Paquin to co-star...

Guess what house is on sale for 2.4M...
The house is not armed... Hopefully.

Barrack Obama is really funny.
Words cannot describe how awesome this was... IN YO Face, Trump!

Just saw Hannah Montana Forever's Alternate Ending... HOLY CRAP!!

Go watch Thor... It Freaking ROCKS!! Also STAY UNTIL ALL THE CREDITS HAVE SCROLLED... There's an extra scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment