Apr 21, 2010

Jim Cameron wants us to return to Pandora...

Avatar comes out on DVD this week. Blegh! Avatar - #D, Surround Sound, Ginormous screen = Crap... Ok Bigger crap.
But that's not all... He's bringing the movie once again in August with NEW FOOTAGE!! Before you start painting your faces blue and using your hair to plug into your pets let me finish... It's just 6 Minutes of New Footage...
Not only that he is planning for 2 NEW movies... I hope that the Governator will Terminate Cameron ASAP!! BTW the Sequel will be at the beach/ocean of Pandora...

Here come the Men in Black... Please Neuralize me! Make me forget Pandora or MIIB!! Wait what!? You're going to do MIIIB in 3D...
Supposedly the Borat/BrĂ¼no is going to be in it... UGH! another unnecesary sequel using the gimmicky 3D...

Rob Letterman is going to direct the movie in which Taylor Lautner's blood and innards are made of corn syrup... Stretch Armstrong...
Who's he? The guy who directed Monsters vs Aliens, Shark Tale... Now add Nicholas Stoller, the Director of Forgetting Sarah Marshall... The guy who wrote the screenplays to Yes Man, Fun with Dick and Jane...
The movie might be funny and will give Team Jacob Twihards some Stretchy 3-D Jacob Black to drool for.

I wish I was married right now to trade my marriage to Mephisto in order to erase Avatar from existance...

No comments:

Post a Comment