Feb 3, 2010

Action Figure Woes. Don't make me angry!

Remember my old article about scalpers and defective figs?
Now for the second half of the process in dealing with defective toys: Costumer Service.
Usually Costumer Service is supposed to help Costumers. But in reality more often than not they'll piss you off beyond the point of no return.
I've had a couple of run ins with Costumer Service, some companies have been helpful, others... Let's just say that It's easier to locate Bigfoot than to get help from them.

-NECA: I had a faulty Raphael from their TMNT line Stuck joints and a broken Sai (IN Package)
I e-mailed CS and I'm still waiting for their reply. (I had to search through customizing sites to fix the Fig. It ended up as Slash.)
-Toy Biz: I broke a Spider-Man Classics Scorpion and called CS. They asked for the UPC and they'd send in a replacement in 4-6 weeks. 2 weeks later I received a Hulk Classics Smart Hulk AND a Movie Hulk Figure (because they had run out of Scorpions)
-Hasbro: Remember the handless Sgt. Flash? I'm still waiting for Hasbro to send me the replacement.
-Mattel (Mattycollector.com to be precise): My order for Skeletor AND King Randor from Last December is MIA. Luckily, Matty's CS decided to resend me a replacement for the lost order.

We musn't forget that the people on the other side ARE people too, but they must remember that we're paying for their product and we're calling them becauae we're having problems with it.
UPDATES!!
-The Replacement Skeletor and King Randor arrived Yesterday. (I should've made an It came from the Toy Chest, but I was too excited and opened them before bothering with the Camera.)

-Hasbro DID send me a notification (to their Website Database instead of my e-mail or Snail Mail Address) requesting a Street Address to deliver the replacement to Handicapped Flash. I still don't get why they can't send it to a PO Box (unless they're using UPS or FED EX). Supposedly the replacement figure will be in my hands in 2 weeks approximately. That one is a candidate for an It came from the toy chest... or my next Mattycollector.com Order: Battle Cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment