Jan 12, 2010

It came from the Toy Chest...

This is It came from the Toy Chest, The official name for all the Toy reviews from now on. (No not all of them will be done in Comic Book style. Since this is the Very First ICFTTC I got some special guests to do the review for me.) You might need to click on the pics to read their comments.




Notice The Anime influence On He-Man's cut. One movement and a billion slashes appear.





Originally This was meant to be a Singing Hannah Montana review, but my assistant accidentaly deleted the pictures. Yes the Hannah DOES Sing and has two Hannah/Miley Phrases...
Now For a likeness test between the toys and the Actresses that the toys are supposed to look like.

I don't see it... Maybe if I get drunk and squint my eyes a Little bit I COULD see the Miley Cyrus in that Hannah doll... The Emily Osment is a little bit easier to notice on Lola but not that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment