Dec 14, 2009

Hey kids It's Mark Hamill!! {APPLAUSE}


You probably know Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker... The son of "Annie" Skywalker, a.k.a. the emo kid who became Darth Vader. Oops! I've spoiled Star Wars for you... Yes Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi on Star Wars. (Technically Luke was not really a Jedi, but all of the other Jedi Masters/ Sith were dead by the end of Return of the Jedi... we must assume that either Luke or Anakin are the Jedi who was Returning... I think that Anakin was the one returning, but I digress...)

Now don't worry, Luke... I won't make fun of you for being an idiot... I'm not gonna mention any of the following:
-How you turned off the aiming system to fire the shots that blew up the 1st Death Star. That's as intelligent as closing your eyes before changing lanes and hoping that God will guide you.
-I'm not going to mention how you ignored Yoda's teachings and warnings when you went to Bespin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0
Thank you Admiral Ackbar.

-I swear I won't talk about your "Jedi Master" plan to save Han Solo in which everyone got captured. (By Master I mean IDIOT!!!)

I shall talk about the guy that plays Luke... Mark Hamill.

The Guyver... What can I say. It's one of the few American made attempts at Live Action Anime. It's not good (The Sequel Dark Hero is better... Solid Snake is the Guyver on GII:DH.) The only memorable scene of the first Guyver movie is this one right here... Hey kids It's Mark Hamill!!! {APPLAUSE} being turned into a giant cockroach...{APPLAUSE}


Hey kids! It's Mark Hamill!! {APPLAUSE} Here he's playing The Trickster. He managed to brainwash the Flash on this Episode (The Flash is none other than Dawson's dad...)

Hey Kids It's Mark Hamill!! {APPLAUSE} playing the Trickster in animated form... Funny thing, The Flash is played by the guy who plays Lex Luthor in Supes' creek... I mean Smallvile. The Trickster is NOT the only role Mark Hamill has played on the DC Universe.

Hey Kids It's Mark Hamill! {APPLAUSE!} as the Joker. Heath Ledger Scmeath Smedger... The best Joker is Mark Hamill.

Hey Kids It's Mark Hamill's voice {Applause} Mark's Joker is practically THE Joker.
Mark's done some roles on Marvel related stuff too... He's played Hobgoblin in Spider-man The animated Series and Wolverine in the game X-2: Wolverine's revenge.

I'm not going to use the gag I've overused on the article since it comes from here... BTW This is the FOURTH movie in which Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher have been together... (and it's not a Star Wars movie.)

That's about it on Mark Hamill. He's done a lot of odd jobs on the industry. It's always a pleasure to see him spicing up whatever project he is in... Especially if he's playing the Joker...

No comments:

Post a Comment